[dev] Configuration confusion with dimp.

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu May 11 04:22:12 PDT 2006

When I open dimp, I see all my folders and the quantity of new mail in
the folders configured to show new mail.  I can click on any folder,
and see the list of mail except my Inbox.  I can see the new mail that
is in the inbox by using the virtual inbox, with no problem.  The only
folder that I can not access is the inbox.  In IMP, all works
perfectly.  I can't find any errors of any type.  My IMAP config is
very basic.  I'll add it at the end for reference.

I am using courier IMAP (latest), hordeauth w/ldap, todays cvs updated
version of Horde, IMP, etc..

This isn't critical but if anyone has a suggestion as to what I might
have missed, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

ed

IMAP CONFIG"