[dev] IMP Importing Certificate problem - S/MIME Options

Mariano Eloy Fernández fernandez_marosc at gva.es
Wed Jun 21 04:32:13 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to import a personal certificate in IMP.
It reports an error "Wrong password". It is a PKCS12 file I just
exported from Microsoft Internet Explorer and I know the password is right.
Another thing is, when exporting a personal certificate from IE, it just
asks for the file encryption password.
Here IMP is asking for both password and private key password.

Do I have to suppose thay are the same for this specific PKCS12 file?
I want to sign a mail using S/MIME and there are just so many obstacles.

Thanks.

Mariano.