[dev] PECL memory problem

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Sun Jun 25 21:34:13 PDT 2006

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> I don't know about the problem, but it's not that hard to compile PHP
> from scratch, which gets you PDO by default. Are you using a package
> for PHP? Btw, if you can upgrade to 5.1.4, you should; there are some
> odd problems in 5.1.2 with streams, at least. Not sure how much it
> affects in terms of Horde or other common things, though.
Yes, because I haven't had a lot of experience with PHP recently I was
trying to use everything packaged for Ubuntu 6.06. I did manage to get
Horde from CVS running that way. Now I'll go for the bleeding edge.

Do you recommend I also compile Apache? My version is Apache/2.0.55
(Ubuntu) PHP/5.1.

Cheers,

Luciano

--