[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel/lib api.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun Jul 2 10:27:16 PDT 2006

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at horde.org>:

> Ansel hasn't been released yet, but other apps that use ansel have,
> such as IMP. That, plus the performance benefits of using the
> dataree_id lead me to say that we should not change to share names.
> If anything, we should ensure that we are using datatree_id in all
> function calls for consistency

Sounds good to me.  I'll leave in the getGalleryId method then, for
those external apps that may only have the gallery name available.  I
also already made some minor changes to make it more obvious when we
are talking about ids vs names.  I'll take a look at the rest of the
api shortly and see if any other changes should be made...

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)