[dev] Complete Mopple app source code

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Thu Jul 6 12:56:45 PDT 2006

Jan, I've made Mopple work here, thanks!

I noticed a file is missing in the tarball: the script to create the
MySQL table.

I used the one from the slides, but I had to make small change to make
it work, because the code in the tarball refers to a field called
song_artist, while SQL in the slides have a song_interpret field
instead. So below is the SQL script missing from your tarball, revised
to work with the rest of the code in it.

Now I am trying to solve a problem with file upload, because Mopple is
complaining: "But there was an error with the uploaded file: TAG not
found" (I've installed MP3_Id from Pear). But don't worry about this:
the rest of the app is working, and I it's very useful as an example of
a simple Skeleton-derived Horde app.

Cheers,

Luciano

--------------------

CREATE TABLE mopple_songs (
    song_id INT NOT NULL,
    song_owner VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    song_title VARCHAR(255),
    song_artist VARCHAR(255),
    song_album VARCHAR(255),
    song_idtag TEXT,
    PRIMARY KEY (song_id)
);
CREATE INDEX song_title_idx ON mopple_songs (song_title);
CREATE INDEX song_artist_idx ON mopple_songs (song_artist);