[dev] RDO describe() limitation

Duck duck at obala.net
Tue Jul 11 10:03:55 PDT 2006

Horde_RDO_Storage describe problem

I was in the middle of extending the general save() method to update even all
the relationships. But i get into a problem. describe() presumes that a
column has an primary key composed by only column. But how to handle
container whit now primary key or better those with primary keys consisted of
few columns?

Like this only if we can handle only tables with one column primary key and of
course only one2one relationships. For example DataTree is a situation like
this. When the attribute table is an one2many relationship. We are unable to
update the attributes in any case.

Duck