[dev] [cvs] commit: incubator/beatnik listzones.php incubator/beatnik/lib/Driver sql.php incubator/beatnik/templates menu.inc incubator/beatnik/templates/listzones header.inc row.inc

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Sat Aug 5 08:16:20 PDT 2006

On Aug 5, 2006, at 5:49 AM, Duck wrote:

> duck        2006-08-05 02:49:39 PDT
>   Log:
>   While listing show all columns from getRecFields that exists in
> the driver
I agree with this in theory but it is not yet consistent with the
rest of Beatnik.  Only fields with a type of 'basic' should be shown
when in Basic mode.  The other fields need to be filtered unless the
user is in Advanced mode.  This is to reduce the amount of clutter on
the screen.  See the (unformatted) SOA output for an example.

Also, I plan to reduce the fields to a common set and lump all the
record types together into one large table.  This willl allow sorting
of all records by an arbitrary field rather than having to know which
record type you are searching for.  That work is not completed but
will be the next piece I am working on.

/BAK/

--
Ben Klang