[dev] search_charset parameter in imp/config/servers.php

Matt Selsky selsky at columbia.edu
Wed Aug 23 16:28:26 PDT 2006

I'm looking at the comments for setting ['imap_config']
['search_charset'] and they say:

*              'search_charset' - (boolean) Whether the IMAP server
supports
*                                 charset selection during searches.

However, var_dump of $_SESSION['imp']['imap_server']
['search_charset'] shows:

array(1) {
   ["UTF-8"]=>
   bool(true)
}

The documentation is out-of-date, right? (Also the wiki examples
http://wiki.horde.org/ImpImapConfig)

If I hard-code imap_config (yeah, yeah, it's not supported), do I
need to list all character sets that the server supports for
searching or is UTF-8 sufficient?

--
Matt