[dev] _horde_hook_preauthenticate called twice?

Matt Selsky selsky at columbia.edu
Wed Aug 23 18:00:45 PDT 2006

Is there a reason why _horde_hook_preauthenticate is called twice during
login?  I'm using IMP authentication.  One time is via:

IMP_Session::createSession -> Auth_imp::authenticate ->
Auth::authenticate -> _horde_hook_preauthenticate

And then via:

IMP::checkAuthentication -> Auth_imp::authenticate -> Auth::authenticate
-> _horde_hook_preauthenticate

Should we just be caching the results of the first call since
_horde_hook_preauthenticate can be expensive?

--
Matt