[dev] User deletion and cleanup

Kevin M. Myer kmmyer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 11:19:16 PDT 2006

On 9/8/06, Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com> wrote:

> I know that there were some problems a while back with some of the
> removeUserData calls.  I can't speak for all of the applications, but
> I know I fixed the turba and kronolith api calls.  IIRC, in turba,
> depending on the driver, the address book entries, the history data
> and the horde_share entries in the datatree are removed.  In
> kronolith, the share entries and the event data are removed.  A search
> through the lists should turn up some info, as I know there was some
> discussion on this not *that* long ago.

Ok, will do (found it - from 05/05/2006).  Of course, now that I think
about it, it won't help me at this point anyway, since I'm running
slightly older code :)

> Are you still with the IU in philly?

For about seven more days, yes.  Then I'm done with that and starting
up with a company that manufactures and installs stone for the
interior and exterior of buildings.  So we'll see if Horde might fill
a niche or two for them.

Kevin