[dev] kronolith MS-SQL support patch proposal

Ben Chavet ben at horde.org
Sat Sep 16 14:14:29 PDT 2006

So, I've been wrestling with mssql support in kronolith for a while
now, and have determined that date comparisons in mssql using php just
doesn't work.  So, I've worked up a patch that forces kronolith to use
timestamps when using mssql.

I'm sending it here for a quick review before committing it because
it's kind of ugly.  Also, it requires php 5.1.0 or later in order to
support dates before January 1, 1970.

If you get a chance, take a look.  If nobody opposes the changes, I'll
commit it and we'll finally have full mssql support.

--Ben