[dev] Proposal: less mailing lists

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 1 07:00:42 PST 2006

> So, I think IMP + MIMP + DIMP is good. Maybe add Ingo and Sam into Sork
> - either for mailing list purposes but also perhaps for code purposes
> later. Groupware (turba, mnemo, nag, kronolith) would fit with the
> groupware packages. That would be a start. What do folks think?

Personally I always think turba should go with IMP, as most users
of turba use it with IMP, and most IMP installations use turba.
But I can see a (IMHO lesser) case for putting it with the "groupware"
list (if we're going to really push the "groupware" package, then
I guess it should go there, but I'm not sure how much we're going
to push that package).

> -chuck
>
> --
> "we are plastered to the windshield of the bus that is time." - Chris

Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin

Go Longhorns!