[dev] Broken tooltip.js

Jason Clifton jason at citydiesel.net
Wed Nov 1 17:17:48 PST 2006

Not sure if this is the correct list...

I've been working on converting the nag panel.inc to ajax, sort of
like the kronolith one.  I added 1 function to panel.inc listed below
and a <div> labeled all just below the </head> tag on
common-headers.inc and a </div> at the end of /list/task_footers.inc

The ajax part works fine updates correctly and all that but if you
update with the ajax menu tooltips no longer display correctly they
still include the <pre> tags and seem to have lost all formatting.  If
you click refresh tooltips work correctly again until you use the ajax
menu

any ideas as to what could cause this? Thanks for the help

added to end of panel.inc and called with onchange="send();"

<script type="text/javascript">
function send(){
var params = Form.serialize($('bs'));
new Ajax.Updater('all', 'list.php', {asynchronous:true, parameters:params});
}
</script>
--
Jason Clifton