[dev] Could someone please tell me what helps generate the cool, tooltip mail previews.

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Nov 7 10:27:55 PST 2006

I am using today's cvs head version of all but I'm pretty sure that
the problem isn't with horde or imp but with a general upgrade that I
did to apache, all of php5, pear, and a lot more. and somewhere along
the line I have lost the the super cool, tooltip, mail preview.  I now
see a preview in ascii with mark-up.  Something like <pre> Hello, <br
/> etc. etc.  It seems to work fine if I change the configuration to
preview without the tooltip but I'm not a fan of that, plus I want to
know what I've missed.  I have been looking for for a couple of days
fo some mime helper that I might have lost but I am giving up and
asking.  I've got an identical cvs head installation on another
machine that I didn't upgrade everything else and it works fine.

Thanks,

ed