[dev] Horde_Cache index

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Nov 10 11:13:26 PST 2006

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> Yes. But then expiring a thread cache will be in general a long process,
> looping all the possbile view/sort/page combinations.

But I don't think it's worth it to complicate the cache layer like
that in order to optimize an operation that should be rarer on average
(writing). And I'm not convinced that it will take any longer to
request the removal of a bunch of cache keys.

If it turns out to be a _real_ bottleneck down the road of course we
can look at it. But I'd say no for now.

-chuck