[dev] Prefs rewrite in HEAD

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Nov 22 20:50:47 PST 2006

For those of you who don't read the commits list:

I need people who use HEAD to test this out. I'm pretty confident that
SQL prefs are working appropriately, but LDAP prefs, IMSP prefs (not
sure they could have worked before, I fixed some typos there), and
also things like hooks. Please let me know how this works for you.

Thanks!

----- Forwarded message from chuck at horde.org -----