[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel/scripts/sql - New directory

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Nov 30 10:08:12 PST 2006

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> On Monday 27 November 2006 15:55, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>>   ansel/scripts/sql - New directory
>
> This means I can hope to see Ansel out of DT one day? :)

Yes; I have all of the read operations for images done locally. I'm
leaving galleries themselves in the DT for now, and I still have to do
the write operations. Should still be a significant speedup for
images, and also for other DataTree apps because of all of the entries
that'll be removed from the DT for Ansel users.

-chuck