[dev] Turba - last address book stored in session - issue when deleted.

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Nov 30 12:06:50 PST 2006

Ok, I know this is a fringe case, but...If a user has two address
books, views one, then goes to the My Address Books page and deletes
the one he just viewed, then goes back to the browse page, the error
message about it not being found is displayed, but since there is now
only 1 browseable address book, there is no source selection widget in
the menu.  Yea, he could click on the address book in the side bar
menu, but it is possible that the side bar is not being displayed.

I have patched it so that if there is only 1 browesable address book,
then the session value is cleared, and then the user is redirected
back to the browse.php page.  This still displays the error, but this
way the user has a way of getting to his remaining address book (which
is probably what was intended here anyway).  If there is more than one
browseable book, the session value is cleared, but the user is not
redirected, since they will see an error message as well as the source
selection widget.

Does this sound reasonable before I commit it?

--
Thanks,
Mike

"Am I getting old, or has the supermarket been playing great music lately?"