[dev] Horde_Template::

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 18 13:11:37 PST 2006

> If Chuck wants to talk more about his conceptual ideas for
> Horde_View, that would be great. :)  This thread might also be ripe
> for the wiki, or at least be linked to on any Horde 4.0 discussion
> page.

I've grouped some of the bits related to templates on
http://wiki.horde.org/BCBreakingHordeIssues and added a few more. I've
also updated http://wiki.horde.org/RampageFramework a very little bit;
that should be taken as "ideas for what should be possible with Horde
4", not as that the current framework will be completely going away.
We're not ditching our existing apps, but I do want to make a
different kind of app _possible_ with Horde 4; that's what Rampage is
about.

-chuck