[dev] Perms::getALL ?

Duck duck at obala.net
Mon Dec 18 14:12:27 PST 2006

Is possible to extract all the users with specific access out from the
permission system? I would like to give more control to moderators in the
forum. So I will need a easy way to get all the user-names out of the
permission system with DELETE access to various or all forums. But I can see
another way other than checking every single forum and users. It is actually
possible to select all the users with a specific access to node and their
children at once?

What I would like to do:
- a spacial page for moderators to ban users from a forum
moderator posts should be marked as moderators post, otherwise has no sense
to - a moderator to do his job (notify users) if other take him as a normal
users
- moderators can be notified by suspected posts (offensive, commercial)
- moderators can see a notice of not approved posts in directly in the forum
list

Duck