[dev] ...and yet another Agora issue

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed Dec 20 23:17:52 PST 2006

Alright, last one for tonight, I promise.

CAPTCHA looks like it is currently broken when used through the api.
In other words, the figlets work correctly when a guest is posting
from within Agora, but if posting comments to, say, a news article in
Jonah, the figlet will never validate.  All I know at this point is
that after submission, the figlet value changes before it is compared
to user input and it looks like the Horde_Form::validate() call from
MessageForm::validate() is the culprit.  If I get time tomorrow, I'll
try to trouble-shoot this (and the previously mentioned issues) some
more, or at least write 'em up on bugs.horde.org....for now, I'm
grabbing some sleep :)

Thanks,
mike

--