[dev] ...and yet another Agora issue

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Dec 21 09:54:26 PST 2006

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> CAPTCHA looks like it is currently broken when used through the api.
>   In other words, the figlets work correctly when a guest is posting
>  from within Agora, but if posting comments to, say, a news article
> in  Jonah, the figlet will never validate.

An update to this - this seems to be an issue with Jonah.  Using the
agora api from Ansel and Turba both work with CAPTCHA, but Jonah does
not.  I'll put this in bugs.horde.org under Jonah for now as it seems
like the best place for it...

is anyone else having trouble with this?

  All I know at this point is
> that after submission, the figlet value changes before it is
> compared  to user input and it looks like the Horde_Form::validate()
> call from  MessageForm::validate() is the culprit.  If I get time
> tomorrow, I'll  try to trouble-shoot this (and the previously
> mentioned issues) some  more, or at least write 'em up on
> bugs.horde.org....for now, I'm  grabbing some sleep :)
>

> Thanks,
> mike
>
> --
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)