[dev] [cvs] commit: turba addressbook_perms.php turba/config

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed Jan 3 07:38:44 PST 2007

chuck       2006-12-28 12:46:36 PST

   Modified files:
     config               sources.php.dist
     docs                 CHANGES
     lib                  Driver.php Turba.php base.php
     lib/Driver           imsp.php sql.php
     scripts/upgrades     public_to_horde_share.php
     templates            addressbooks.inc
     templates/browse     header.inc
   Added files:
     .                    addressbook_perms.php
     lib                  Share.php

   Log:
   [cjh] Turba has its own Turba_Share code as it relies to some extent
   on hierarchical shares, which are being phased out of the main
   share driver.

Are we talking Horde 4 here, or looking to do something that is BC
with Horde 3?  If the former, I'm all for it - and I would love to see
this done 'naitive', without the (somewhat) messy code needed to make
it work in Horde 3.  If the later, I'm not sure I see a way to do
this, although admittedly, I haven't dug too deep into the new
framework share code yet.

--
Thanks,
Mike

"Am I getting old, or has the supermarket been playing great music lately?"