[dev] SyncML errors with contacts

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Jan 11 15:51:31 PST 2007

Just updated our version of the Synthesis SyncML client on Palm Treo.
This one is version 3.x, and required a total reinstall (from version
2.x).  Anyway, I finally got everything syncing correctly except for
Turba.  I get a "No SyncML Response" error when syncing contacts.  I
traced this down to an error in SyncML/Backend.php, line 293.  The
error is "SyncML: Already Exists"  Is this an error due to the fact
that the phone already contains most of the entries, but horde doesn't
know they were already sync'd?  I tried deleting the syncml entries in
datatree, but that did not help either...

Any ideas where else to start looking?  I don't want to loose changes
that might have been made on the Treos by just starting over!

Thanks!

--
Thanks,
Mike

"Am I getting old, or has the supermarket been playing great music lately?"