[dev] [Fwd: [cvs] commit: framework/DataTree DataTree.php framework/DataTree/DataTree null.php sql.php]

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Feb 25 11:54:59 PST 2007

Quoting Karsten Fourmont <fourmont at gmx.de>:

> it seems this change creates new subtle issues:
>
> when you do
> $r = $dt->add(new DataTreeObject('fake:b'));
>
> twice, but not within the same session (script), then you'll end up with
> the object "fake:b" twice in the datatree! Surely not what's intended.
> Run the script below two times and then browser syncml.fake with the
> datatree browser to see what I mean.

You need to call exists() first - add() doesn't do it for you. We
could perhaps add that, but it could introduce bc issues as well.

There was a bug in the DataTree_sql::_exists() implementation which
I've fixed (for any paths using : in them). That probably accounts for
this and also for your second email. I've restored the functionality
for now. If there are further issues please create tests and tickets
for them and we'll get them fixed.

Thanks,
-chuck