[dev] [cvs] commit: imp/lib/IMAP Tree.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Feb 28 23:33:16 PST 2007

> I don't think an admin option or preference is the right answer
> here. I have an alternate suggestion: if the user includes the
> hierarchy separator in a folder name when renaming or creating, give
> them the two possible options (create both levels, or a). create a
> single folder containing the separator if we have a way to escape
> it, b). choose a different name.

I'm not following your logic here.  As far as I can tell we have 2
locations where we can create a folder:

1.) javascript popups when creating via a drop-down list somewhere
2.) from the folders screen

 From what I have heard in this thread, it sounds like we don't want
to do any delimiter checking for case #1.  For case #2, I guess I am
just not following what chuck has proposed above.  Perhaps some kind
of pseudocode/pseudologic would be more helpful.

michael