[dev] High load

Marc Jauvin marc at r4l.com
Mon Mar 19 02:10:34 UTC 2007

I'm running an older version on the same server, and it works without
problems... as soon as I start using the latest version, the load on
the server increases rapidly, and the login page takes ~20 seconds to
show-up.

I've been running CVS HEAD for a while, and this only started after
the last sync a few days ago.

Thanks.