[dev] Turba error Nonexistant class "Horde_Form_Type_" for field type ""

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Mar 23 14:09:47 UTC 2007

I am updating to the latest head version of all and have really not
had problems with the exception of an error on one of my turba address
books.

I am using ldap and have three address books, two work as expected but
about 10 days ago I created a new client addressbook it initially
shows the entry, I have only one :), but the gives the error shown at
the end.  I assumed that it was a configuration issue and still do but
have not been able to find it.  This morning I erased the sources.php
entry for the client addressbook and copied the configuration for a
working addressbook, changing only three lines.

diff shared.cfg client.cfg
1,2c1,2
< $cfgSources['shared'] = array(
<     'title' => _("Shared Corporate Contacts"),
---
> $cfgSources['client'] = array(
>    'title' => _("Clientes"),
7c7
<         'root' => 'ou=shared,ou=' . $vdomain . ',' . $basedn,
---
>        'root' => 'ou=client,ou=' . $vdomain . ',' . $basedn,

and when accessing the client I get:

A fatal error has occurred
Nonexistant class "Horde_Form_Type_" for field type ""

[line 161 of /usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Form.php]

I get the above and a dump that is very long but I can click on the
name of the client and edit the listing successfully, but just can't
display it and to make it more confusing for me, this very same
configuration and ldap directory work fine in an older installation
with no modifications.

I have tried everything that I can think of and have no idea what
could generate the error for one and not the other.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

ed