[dev] Automated CVS Upgrade

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Tue Mar 27 17:17:56 UTC 2007

Hey all.

I've created a little script that allows me to upgrade my horde
installation from CVS.

It runs the CVS update command then runs install-framework

Finally, it regenerates any out of date config files.

Some other people may find this handy so please find it attached.

I'm planning to expand this to a more full features automated
installation routine, again using a CVS client, to make deployment and
updating easy (CVS seemed like the way to go for that).

Comments welcome.

Martin...