[dev] OpenId

Luis Zarrabeitia kyrie at uh.cu
Mon Apr 2 16:24:38 UTC 2007

Actually, I've thought of that. I believe it is a really cool idea (implement
the server), but I haven't had the time to actually do it. If you begin...
it's likely you'll get me out of my lazyness and contribute somehow :D

Cheers!

/me is pretty excited about the idea of finally being able to deploy OpenId.

--
Luis Zarrabeitia (aka Kyrie)
Fac. de Matemática y Computación, UH.