[dev] OpenId

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Mon Apr 2 20:27:31 UTC 2007

I got the example server running (from the Jan Rain libs) and I'm
working on a better server to play with the API, but the first thing to
do here would be to allow client logins from OpenID, which should just
be an AUTH module, like supporting LDAP, just change it to OpenID. I
have not looked into this at all yet, but it should be straight forward
enough, and will teach me how the authentication system works.

So, two positive replies so far, I'll get to it as soon as I can find a
spare afternoon.

Cheers, Martin...