[dev] netsted group problem with HEAD

Todd Merritt tmerritt at email.arizona.edu
Fri Apr 6 15:39:41 UTC 2007

I'm running HEAD and have run into a problem with nested groups.  If I
have a group foobar and assign a permission to that group it works, but
if I have a subgroup called foo, I can assign a permission to that
subgroup and it reports that it successfully assigned the permission,
but when I attempt to access something under that group I get a
permission denied failure.  I'll go file a ticket, but thought I'd
mention it here in case anyone else had run into it.

Thanks,
Todd