[dev] resources calendars in Kronolith

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon May 7 15:25:38 UTC 2007

Quoting Guillaume Estrade <guillaume.estrade at purplelabs.com>:

> I would like to know how I could create the resources shared calendars
> in the datatree.

Please, don't use the datatree for this code. It is going away
completely in Horde 4 and everywhere we can remove it beforehand we are.

> For the moment I have set the owner as 'resource' but kronolith uses
> users'  email address to display their calendars.

We use their identity, which can have a name, and I don't think we
actually use email addresses anywhere. So I'm not sure entirely what
you're talking about.

-chuck