[dev] Ansel Tags

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sat May 12 21:25:10 UTC 2007

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>> So, just to walk through the process *without* related tags - since
>> there would be no way to narrow the tag search, or "browse down' if
>> you will, we'd have to add a 'view similar images' link (in addition
>>  to the individual tag links) to the image and gallery views. So,
>> we'd  be able to view both 1) all resources that match a single tag
>> or 2)  all the tags the resource is tagged with.
>
> I guess I don't see the "view similar" bit as essential, but I might
> be misunderstanding. Either way sounds okay, and I really just need to
> sit down and click through Ansel for a while to figure this out for
> myself.

I'm fine without putting the 'view similar' in as well if you don't
think it's need. Basically, it would be the only way of limiting the
results by more than one tag at a time. Without it, you would just be
able to choose to limit by a single tag...which is actually how most
other 'tag-savy' image apps I've seen work anyway.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)