[dev] Horde 3.2 releases

Duck duck at obala.net
Sun May 13 10:02:23 UTC 2007

On Sunday 13 of May 2007 06:25:16 Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Finally, the one main issue I see for the 3.2 release is whether we
> try to do something about DataTree usage. My instinct is that removing
> it completely is too big a change for what is technically a minor
> release, and that the improvements that have gone into HEAD will make
> it usable for now. But I'd like feedback and thoughts on this.

IMO we should remove it, since is one of the main bottleneck and Horde4 won't
hit the streets soon.  Or at least avoid its usage in problematic parts like
permissions. Then why release Ansel and Trean using shares based on DT if we
are going to remove it sooner or later?

PS: Maybe even Agora can be released following Horde 3.2.

Duck