[dev] Horde 3.2 releases

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun May 13 14:00:22 UTC 2007

> Hi folks-
>
> I've been spending some time going through the wiki and bugs.horde.org
> looking to organize things for the Horde 3.2 releases. I've put up my
> initial proposal for applications to be released along with, and
> shortly following, Horde 3.2 here:
>
> http://wiki.horde.org/ReleaseManagement
>
> You can follow the showstoppers link on that page also to see the
> current list of things to be done before releases can happen.
>
> I've started marking bugs with milestones on bugs.horde.org for either
> Horde 3.2 or Horde 4.0 (or the appropriate application version). The
> Horde 4/IMP 5/etc. tickets are being stalled for now so that we have
> as clear a view as possible of what's outstanding.
>
> Finally, the one main issue I see for the 3.2 release is whether we
> try to do something about DataTree usage. My instinct is that removing
> it completely is too big a change for what is technically a minor
> release, and that the improvements that have gone into HEAD will make
> it usable for now. But I'd like feedback and thoughts on this.
>
> -chuck

Slightly related, some things on my personal TODO list include adding
tagging support to both Trean and Jonah after I see how well the Ansel
tagging support works out.  I guess, at least for Trean, I can hold
back from doing any development on this until after 1.0 is released?

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)