[dev] Informations on Horde 4

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue May 22 14:50:27 UTC 2007

Quoting Guillaume Estrade <guillaume.estrade at purplelabs.com>:

> I would like to know if Horde 4 development has started, and which more
> interests me, if you have already started some documentation, more
> specifically about shares management.
>
> That will allow me to start some development for managing resources on
> Kronolith.

No, we haven't done any work on this yet, and Horde 4 development
doesn't officially start until after we get 3.2 and associated
applications released. However, please feel free to put up a page on
the wiki describing what you'd like to see in the Horde 4 version of
Shares, and we can start thinking about an API.

-chuck