[dev] [cvs] commit: imp/lib Search.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed May 23 16:19:37 UTC 2007

This seems to break things when I view my Virtual INBOX with the
following fatal:

2007-05-23 20:04:18: (mod_fastcgi.c.2502) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal
error:  IMAP_Search::_searchMailbox() [<a
href='function.IMAP-Search--searchMailbox'>function.IMAP-Search--searchMailbox</a>]: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition &quot;IMP_IMAP_Search_Query&quot; of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition  in /usr/local/lib/php/Horde/IMAP/Search.php on line
187

--
Thanks,
Mike

"Am I getting old, or has the supermarket been playing great music lately?"