[dev] How to hide an app from the sidebar

Luis Zarrabeitia kyrie at uh.cu
Mon Jun 25 21:27:28 UTC 2007

Thanks, that's pretty close to what I need (not tried it yet, but if it works
I can use it, though I would have preferred my app to be self-contained, with
no programming logic outside of it).

I guess the next step would be to find if there is a better way to do it, try
to improve it if not, and try to share the changes if I can improve it :D.

Thanks!

--
Luis Zarrabeitia (aka Kyrie)
Fac. de Matemática y Computación, UH.