[dev] [cvs] commit: turba/lib Turba.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun Jul 22 14:37:56 UTC 2007

> chuck       2007-07-21 23:57:14 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib                  Turba.php
>   Log:
>   Don't know what this does, but most shares don't have "name" set here
>   so it's breaking my sidebar, among other things.

This at least breaks IMSP shares, since they rely on this attribute
being set properly.  In essence, this turns all IMSP sources into one
big address book from Turba's point of view.

The 'name' attribute *should* be set in all shares with this code,
although I am still working on the flatten shares upgrade script.
Plus, I suppose we will need an additional script for those that have
already run the flatten shares on 'virgin' data (there are other
things that need to be set as well

I'm trying to figure a way to remove the IMSP driver's dependency on
this attribute, but the 'name' parameter is used in various
places...it's the only place for shares where we actually store the
backend's name for this address book (owner_id for sql shares, address
book name for IMSP shares) I'm not 100% sure how shares are working
for you at all without ['params']['name'] being set in your shares...

Turba is kickin' my butt. :)

--
Thanks,
Mike

"Time just hates me, that's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin