[dev] [cvs] commit: turba/lib Turba.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Mon Jul 23 16:59:03 UTC 2007

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>> Cool. As far as I can tell, this negates the need for an upgrade
>> script for anyone that already ran the flatten shares script before
>> the recent changes.
>
> Great. Things do seem to be working for me now. Aside from my earlier
> comments about default shares, I don't have any other real problems
> with the current code.

Could you elaborate a bit on no default shares?  Do you mean something
like users only seeing certain shared address books and no "My Address
Book" type of share for a particular source?

I can't remember, was this possible with the 'original' share
implementation in Turba? What about adding Yet Another parameter to
the cfgSources entry to disable default share checking for a
particular source?

> Thanks for all of your work, and sorry for the bumps along the way.

I like the challenge :)

Thanks,
mike

--