[dev] CalDAV Server Support?

Alfonso Marín Marín almarin at um.es
Fri Jul 27 11:35:37 UTC 2007

Hi!,

I just want to know if somebody is working on CalDAV server support
(http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=4267). The last message i've found
related is about november-2006
(http://lists.horde.org/archives/dev/Week-of-Mon-20061120/020806.html),
but I'm testing the HEAD version of Horde-Kronolith and i can see that
the patches are not commited.

In University of Murcia (Spain) we are very interested in giving a wide
caldav support to horde, but before starting the development i would
like to know the real state of this feature.

And one thing more... ¿what is the real planned release timeframe of
kronolith 2.2? (i saw winter 2006 in Roadmap, but i thing is a bit late ;)

Cheers,

Alfonso

--
Alfonso Marín Marín