[dev] [cvs] commit: incubator/oscar/config conf.xml incubator/oscar/lib Oscar.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Mon Sep 10 14:26:15 UTC 2007

> Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>> mrubinsk    2007-09-09 23:51:06 EDT
>>
>>   Modified files:
>>     oscar/config         conf.xml
>>     oscar/lib            Oscar.php
>>   Log:
>>   We should use a configuration parameter for an alias to oscar's
>> VFS dir (like we do in Ansel). This make it more obvious that you 1)
>> need a file based vfs, and 2) that you must create an alias to the
>> proper dir in the VFS for oscar to function.
>
> Actually we should not require a file based VFS.

Agreed, although we will still need a web accessable directory to
store the flv files out of though, correct?  Should I just re-word the
configuration description then...maybe make it a fully qualified url
in the case the VFS represents a directory on another web server? I'm
still not clear on how viewing the flash files out of a sql based vfs
would work, though that is just probably my own lack of understanding :)

Maybe a config file similar to what we do in ingo would be good here
as well then to ease configuration of other VFS backends?

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)