[dev] Hermes enhancement

Duck duck at obala.net
Tue Sep 18 11:25:22 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 18 of September 2007 12:12:17 Manilal Krishnapillai wrote:
>     8. Ability to define Payment Periods for each employee.

I will be glad to help here if you need some functionality of Minerva here.
Hermes can already create an invoice in Minerva. And as Minerva can track
outcome invoices, we can add and a feature to import emplyee cost in Minerva
as an outcome. So you can have your work overview in Hermes, and the
financial overview in Minerva (bill clients, incomes, outcomes ...).

Duck