[dev] Hermes enhancement

Manilal Krishnapillai manilal.krishnapillai at ejyothi.com
Tue Sep 18 11:52:01 UTC 2007

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> On Tuesday 18 of September 2007 12:12:17 Manilal Krishnapillai wrote:
>>     8. Ability to define Payment Periods for each employee.
>
> I will be glad to help here if you need some functionality of Minerva here.
> Hermes can already create an invoice in Minerva. And as Minerva can track
> outcome invoices, we can add and a feature to import emplyee cost in Minerva
> as an outcome. So you can have your work overview in Hermes, and the
> financial overview in Minerva (bill clients, incomes, outcomes ...).
>
> Duck

We are formulating an advanced features list in which quickbooks
integration, Leave request approval, email notifications etc.. are
included. I think that it's feasible to do the quickbooks integration
through minerva. But I think that the priority is to implement the
basic features. Keep posting the features, so that we will have a
complete list on this thread itself.

regards
Manilal K M.
Systems Manager,