[dev] Oscar status

Duck duck at obala.net
Thu Oct 18 12:33:16 UTC 2007

I installed oscar on my website and after mored then 200 users videos uploaded
without any problems. So I can say that my initial Oscar development come to
an end. Of course I will fix bugs and apply minor modifications as time will
show them but I don't plan to add any new feature for now.

In this occasion purpose to promote a little bit more the apps in the
incubator and other fancy things that will come with Hrode4. As I can see, on
the website, there is no mention of modules in incubator. The only connection
is the link to incubator in CVS, which of course provides no direct
description of modules. Then on the first horde page we have only some rare
blogs entries, and the last news actuarially shows only the last releases
announcements that already have their own info blocks. I guess some more info
of current development should be promoted. For example news about change log
entries and what they perform etc.

Duck