[dev] Oscar status

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Oct 18 13:04:58 UTC 2007

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> I installed oscar on my website and after mored then 200 users
> videos uploaded
> without any problems. So I can say that my initial Oscar development come to
> an end. Of course I will fix bugs and apply minor modifications as time will
> show them but I don't plan to add any new feature for now.
>
> In this occasion purpose to promote a little bit more the apps in the
> incubator and other fancy things that will come with Hrode4. As I can see, on
> the website, there is no mention of modules in incubator. The only connection
> is the link to incubator in CVS, which of course provides no direct
> description of modules. Then on the first horde page we have only some rare
> blogs entries, and the last news actuarially shows only the last releases
> announcements that already have their own info blocks. I guess some more info
> of current development should be promoted. For example news about change log
> entries and what they perform etc.
>
> Duck

Hi Duck, first of all thanks for all of your contributions.  I haven't
had a chance to use Oscar yet but am going to before the end of the
day unless something catastrophic happens;)

I'm wondering if this couldn't qualify Oscar for an upgrade from the
incubator to beta status and out of the incubator?

Thanks,

ed