[dev] Ansel - Grouping galleries by name question

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Oct 18 15:35:53 UTC 2007

A family member that uses Ansel wanted to be able to change what is
displayed when grouping galleries by user.  For instance, instead of
"John Doe's Galleries" he would like it to say "The Doe Family
Gallery" instead.  I know he could change his full name in prefs, but
thought this might be a good addition as a pref in Ansel - Display
name for your galleries - or something similar.

Thoughts?

--
Thanks
Mike

"Time just hates me, that's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin