[dev] [cvs] commit: turba/lib Driver.php api.php turba/lib/Driver sql.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Mon Oct 29 16:21:11 UTC 2007

> jan         2007-10-29 11:21:28 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib                  Driver.php api.php
>     lib/Driver           sql.php
>   Log:
>   Catch errors.
>   Fix query generation.
>   Use ANSI SQL (works fine with DATE columns in MySQL too btw).
>   Simplify code.

I was under the impression that not all RDBMS actually implemented the
ANSI version of the substring() command.  In particular (at least some
versions of) MS SQL implement it in the (string, from, to) kind of way.

Also, I used the $params parameter to _getTimeObjectTurbaList() to
more easily facilitate additional time objects to be returned.  I know
there is at least one ticket for returning Anniversary dates as well...

--
Thanks
Mike

"Time just hates me, that's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin