[dev] [cvs] commit: CVSROOT avail

Duck duck at obala.net
Tue Nov 20 23:45:21 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 20 of November 2007 21:11:48 Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> > What I will like to do? The main is shurely to impement voters demografic
> > subgroups. A good statistical analisy presume to analize votes not just
> > for question results, but what kind of voters responses a perticular
> > question. For example you would like to know not just wich color is
> > prefered by you users but you will like to know wich color is prefered by
> > man or weman. So I will like to add an optional hooks to defain voter
> > demografic goups and voter belonging.
>
> Hmm... how are you planning on associating that info? Having a login
> required, or additional info in the form?

The login would be required. When storing the vote results a hook will be
called to get user demographic data. Of course, if no demographic group will
be defined, this step will be skipped. Having this additional info in the
form will be out of my requirements now and will be a move in into the
direction to have multiply questions in tame poll. But this will be too much
work for now.

Duck